The short Certificate in Postgraduate Studies program focuses on biblical spirituality which requires a student to take five courses from the list below. These courses are also offered in the ProMETA Masters programs. After receiving the certificate, if the student is accepted on to the Masters program, the credits may be used to complete required courses for the Masters.
- Christian life theology
- Interpersonal communications
- Discipleship models in the New Testament
- God’s project throughout history
- The Gospel in your culture
- Research skills
- Leadership in the New Testament
- University degree or equivalent, in any career.
- If the student does not have a degree related to the area of theology, he/she must take some starter courses in Bible and hermeneutics
- Genuine Christian testimony