The ProMETA community is very much aware that the financial stresses on today’s Christian leaders are significant, particularly for those who serve in local churches. The decision to make a major financial commitment to further formal education needs to weighed in the balance of benefit to your life and ministry.
The educational benefits of a ProMETA education are clearly stated on other pages of this website. Let’s talk about five factors that could make the cost of ProMETA your most financially accessible option as well:
- ProMETA students can earn their master’s degrees without having to leave their homes, places of employment, or ministry. The program is 100% online. You can continue working full-time while studying part-time.
- ProMETA students can spread out their studies according to their ability to pay. There is no time limit for completing your degree.
- The cost of ProMETA courses is competitive with similar programs, and much lower than many secular university programs.
- In hardship cases a limited number of scholarships are available to worthy candidates.
- You can lower your own costs significantly by helping ProMETA recruit qualified students.
The decision to make a major financial commitment to further formal education needs to weighed in the balance of benefit to your life and ministry.
ProMETA could be one of the best investments you could make in your life.